My little car
140. It is parked safely here at school.
141. I don’t have anywhere urgent to be in the next few days.
142. I have 4 good friends who stood around trying to boost the battery, which turned out to be working fine.
143. It stopped raining while they stood around kicking the tires and talkin’ shop.
144. Ben walked all the way here in the rain to see if he could figure out what was wrong, since he knows all about engines.
145. Dan knows a good mechanic and I have an appointment there tomorrow.
146. The mechanic is only a few km away.
147. I have enough money to take care of my car and the repairs it might need.
148. My car hasn’t needed much work yet and this is an anomaly.
149. I have a car! That is something to be thankful for even if it isn’t working tonight.